Thursday, September 5, 2013

What this program is all about

Several spaces are still available for the Fall Girls EDGE session! One parent recently shared with us her heart about her goals for the program. It really encouraged us and hope is does for you!  
“My main goal for my daughter in Girls EDGE is to provide her with an outlet to be herself and to understand and learn with it. I want her to understand  no one is perfect and  flaws in ourselves, in others, and in the things we do is what is unique; what is beautiful. 

Girls in her circle are already talking about their weight and appearance at seven years old! This terrifies me. I want to enable her to build a strong foundation so  she can inspire others when they begin that kind of banter and help them understand that life and friendship is so much more than appearance.”

Wow, she really understands the opportunity we can have to make an impact with a fitness program that's fun and encouraging. Hope! 

Image via.